Are you a professional Lead Generator, love the telephone and are experienced in engaging with marketers? If so then we may have a great opportunity for you! Aberdeen Group Europe is seeking a ROCK STAR to join our growing UK sales team at Aberdeen Group Europe, formerly Harte Hanks Market Intelligence.
Why this opportunity is exciting? The Aberdeen brand combines data, content and contact Centre solutions and has just launched a new technology platform which is expected to accelerate the company’s growth strategy. Aberdeen are well known and respected in the market, engaging with most of the leading technology organizations. Plus, we are a European team and a pretty fun bunch!
The part of the UK sales team, the Sales Development Representative’s role is to help develop our data and content business in the UK; to identify the right contacts in our target accounts, position the Aberdeen offering and set up appointment for the field sales team. Our sales teams are supported by our marketing team with best in class demand generation, nurture programs, customer marketing and pipeline acceleration
Your specific duties as an Aberdeen Sales Development Representative
- First engagement with key decision makers for Aberdeen’s data and content offer, presentation of the Aberdeen offering, generation of interest and opportunities and appointment setting for field sales
- Identify the right contacts (key decision makers and budget holders) in our target accounts
- Achieve the defined number of calls into key decision makers as defined in the commission plan
- Engage with the key decision makers, using the defined approach and positioning and set up appointments for the UK field sales team
- Achieve the monthly and annual bookings target resulting from the arranged appointments and qualified opportunities
- Handling of all incoming enquiries
- Follow up after marketing campaigns
- Development of a sales pipeline and bookings for own target
- Growing of contact base and network across the UK market
- Playing an active role in social networks
- Work collaboratively and supportively with the field sales team in the UK and across Europe/US
- Maintaining SFDC and growing contact base in the system
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales performance objectives
- Performance measurements include monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales objectives as well as activity measures for prospecting of calls, emails and social media outreaches
Candidates need to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the data or direct marketing industry as well as in a business development/lead generation or inside sales role
- Excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Understanding of data driven marketing – data’s role in sales and marketing
- Native English - a second European language is a bonus
- Knowledge of the technology industry (the client base)
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter, professional, conscientious and proactive, with the ambition to integrate into a fast moving and successful organization.
- Ability to build relationships with C-level decision makers (Database Managers, Insight Managers, Marketing Managers as the key target contact audience)
- Experience in growing contact networks across client and prospect base
- Accurate forecasting
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and sales performance KPIs
- Self-sufficient and happy to work to tight deadlines with a ‘can-do’ approach to problem solving
- Professional presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to drive new business opportunities
- Team player
- Software experience including; MS Excel, MS Access or equivalent and MS PowerPoint, SFDC or equivalent
- Degree educated
Aberdeen is the leader in bringing big data and content marketing services together for sales and marketing professionals. Our solutions provide proprietary intelligence on who their ideal target audiences are, what they are interested in now, how to connect with them and what content to share with them. The Aberdeen integrated marketing solution provides our customers with a unique ability to reach the best opportunities.
Aberdeen Europe is headquartered in the UK with further offices in France, Spain and Germany. Our US offices are in Boston and San Diego.