Aberdeen is a leading supplier of data, content, market intelligence, and demand generation solutions in the United States and Europe. We service all the leading technology brands from offices in Boston, San Diego, London, Paris and Madrid.
Our multi-lingual call center in Madrid provides sophisticated lead and demand generation programs as part of integrated digital sales and marketing programs. We have a capacity of 65 seats.
We are looking for a highly experienced leader to support our ambitious growth plans for the Madrid Centre.
As an Operations Director, you will be responsible for the efficiency and profitability of our demand generation and calling operations, and you will implement processes and ensure the best utilization of systems to drive growth of the business. You will accelerate the set up and delivery of programs and aligned revenue and will grow the occupancy of our center. Customer satisfaction is key to renew business and your strong leadership and motivation of your team members will be essential in order to achieve this.
You are used to working under pressure and thrive in an environment aiming for growth. Engaging with your clients, senior marketing leaders is what you are used to and you are confident in presenting results and solutions to C-level decision makers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall operational management of all call center and integrated demand generation programs
- Efficiency and profitability of every program
- Training, recruitment, motivation and performance of agents. Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Adherence to time, budget and productivity goals through process implementation
- Strategic and tactical recommendations for improved performance. Maintaining and improving call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- KPI monitoring and reporting – internal and external benchmarks and milestones.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Reporting and communication with senior management
- Assistance in preparation and presentation of senior QBR sessions
- Accelerating time from contract signature to start of the program
- Participates in preparing annual budget after estimating requirements, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance and scheduling expenses.
- Summarize, collect and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience in call center operations, including significant management responsibility, in a b2b environment for 5 years +
- Strong focus on client satisfaction
- A leader and mentor who can motivate and lead teams
- Knowledge of modern sales and marketing operations in a b2b context
- Understanding of data and data insight
- Confident in engaging with clients at all levels
- Proven track record in delivering lead generation results for clients
- Strategic and tactical acumen to drive process efficiencies
- Problem solving outlook
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and clients in multinational context