Aberdeen is the leader in bringing big data and content marketing services together for sales and marketing professionals. Our solutions provide proprietary intelligence on who their ideal target audiences are, what they are interested in now, how to connect with them and what content to share with them. The Aberdeen integrated marketing solution provides our customers with a unique ability to reach the best opportunities.
Aberdeen Europe is headquartered in the UK with further offices in France, Spain and Germany. Our US offices are in Waltham and Wilton.
Aberdeen is a leading global Marketing Services Provider to the B2B tech sector for over 40 years. Our Contact Centre in Madrid delivers multi-lingual demand generation programs, mainly Outbound, and is looking for an experienced trainer for our calling agents to assist our growing business and requirements.
You will be responsible for all initial and ongoing training requirements, ensuring that all calling agents and program managers are fully enabled to execute their roles to our clients’ expectations and our financial KPIs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As the trainer for our contact center you will be fully aware of all programs, objectives and KPIs at all times.
- The Trainer will define and implement the training programs for our teams in Madrid.
- Initial Training:
- All new program managers and callers will receive the initial training for their selected campaigns.
- Training of the specific program, fully understanding the KPIs and objectives of the program and of the individual
- Presentation and training of the script ensuring that all callers understand all nuances and are “fluent” in the script before they start calling
- Training in calling skills and objection handling
- Prepare and participate in client specific product/solution training
- Ongoing evaluation
- Ongoing evaluation of all program managers and agents where the KPIs are not achieved – trainer will define and conduct training schedule for improvement
- Ongoing training and refresh
- Implement monthly or quarterly refresh sessions to ensure we always maintain our level at expertise
- Implement training n technology trends in cooperation with our analysts
- Grading of agents
- Implement development plan for agents in cooperation with HR
- Entry, advanced etc. level of callers
- Online training library
- Ensure the library is always up to date and required courses are attended and passed
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree – ideally in Marketing
- At least 3 years’ experience in training successfully call center agents, ideally B2B Outbound
- Experience in outbound calling would be very beneficial
- Great motivation and communication skills
- Hands on and driven to achieve success
- Analytical skills and ability to come up with ideas for improvements
- Native in English and another European language, fluent Spanish – training will be provided in English in most cases. All communication and documentation will be in English.