Are you a professional consultative seller, experienced in selling data, data analytics, content or demand generation programs to CMOs, senior marketers or data insight teams in top technology organizations? If so then we may have a great opportunity for you! Aberdeen Europe is seeking a ROCK STAR to join our growing sales team in Europe.
Why this opportunity is exciting? Aberdeen is a leading provider of Market Intelligence Solutions to the B2B Technology market being a recognized, established and trusted brand for content marketing and demand generation solution as well as marketing data and analytics. With private equity backing and a global footprint, we are poised for growth with a culture of innovative thinking, results orientation, and holding each other accountable. Plus, we are a European team and a pretty fun bunch!
The Sales Executive role is to develop and grow our strategic engagement with top technology companies to sell Aberdeen’s Solution portfolio. You are a real hunter with existing relationships in the top technology companies and have successfully performed this role in a similar organization.
Our sales teams are supported by intensive Marketing programs and Sales Development Representatives.
Compensation is limited only by your performance. We offer a competitive and rewarding commission plan accelerators and additional benefits.
- Identify and meet key decision makers in your given territory
- Understand your prospects’ challenges regarding data, demand generation and content marketing to present an Aberdeen solution.
- Grow your network of contacts within your given key accounts, understand their strategies and structures, build an engagement strategy
- Review existing relationships across the Aberdeen sales teams in your given accounts to leverage opportunities
- Build Account and territory plans
- Become an expert in our products and their value proposition in the marketplace. Advocate for Aberdeen with prospective customers.
- Manage all stages of the sales process from identification to closure and track progress in SFDC
- Forecast accurately expected bookings
- Work collaboratively with the Analyst team to support your sales approach
- Be a strong team member and enjoy winning in a team environment
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales performance objectives
- Performance measurements include monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales objectives as well as additional KPIs (size of pipeline, meetings held etc.)
- 3+ years of demonstrable consultative sales success in a role requiring prospecting, cold-calling, analyzing, and closing new business
- Must have experience in selling data, data analytics, content or demand generation services at strategic level
- Must be comfortable discussing business value, ROI, marketing strategy and general business conditions; know how sales, marketing, and business development work together to achieve revenue goals
- Must be knowledgeable of B2B marketing processes
- Must have proven success consistently achieving and exceeding sales performance objectives
- Bringing existing network of contacts in technology organizations, understanding of the tech market would be an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good at building and maintain relationships with C-level contacts
- Self-Starter who holds a competitive passion, creativity, and confidence at all levels
- Team player attitude
- Holds themselves accountable for consistently exceeding results
- Degree educated
- Fluent English speaker
Aberdeen is the leader in bringing big data and content marketing services together for sales and marketing professionals. Our solutions provide proprietary intelligence on who their ideal target audiences are, what they are interested in now, how to connect with them and what content to share with them. The Aberdeen integrated marketing solution provides our customers with a unique ability to reach the best opportunities.
Aberdeen Europe is headquartered in the UK with further offices in France, Spain and Germany. Our US offices are in Boston and San Diego.